The Hive is the largest network of flexible workspaces in Asia Pacific, spanning over 20 locations across 7 countries. Our job is to build, nurture and expand our community of professionals, and serve as a hub for connection and collaboration – for businesses at every stage.
Ready to take the next step in your career? Join the Hive’s dynamic team, and become a part of the community.
About the role
The Hive Bangkok is looking for a self motivated and detail minded Accountant (CPA, CPD or ACCA Qualified preferred) who can work independently, to join our fun-loving team.
If you are a proactive individual who loves challenges, is interested in the co-working industry and loves solving problems and issues, you’ll fit right into our team. Your role will be focused on streamlining our accounting and finance operations in Thailand and working alongside different departments from Thailand to our Headquarters located in Hong Kong.
Duties and responsibilities
- Take charge of daily operations of accounting and financial reporting functions
- Handle full set of accounts independently; and prepare month end closing for Thailand entity
- Process improvements
- Proactively identify and resolve accounting and financial errors
- Assist with Tax filing
- Assist in year-end audit , liaising with auditors and collating the requested documentation
- Improve cross-departmental collaborations (Operations, sales, HR, etc)
- Other ad-hoc assignments given by headquarters in Hong Kong
Experience and requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or related field
- CPA/CPD or ACCA qualified is an advantage
- Minimum 4+ years of accounting experience, prior startup or co-working experience is a strong advantage
- Familiar with accounting software, such as Xero is a plus
- Attention to detail and with strong numerical sense and analytical skills
- Excellent command of English and Thai
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, self-motivated and analytical mind
- Proactive, organised and self-driven individual
- Hard working, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Immediately available would be an advantag
- Applicants with less experience will be considered for a Finance Assistant role
The Hive is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, gyms and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and quite possibly with hard-work and dedication, becoming part-owner through our share options programme.
To apply, provide a cover letter, resume, expected salary and availability.