Buddy Bites are a subscription-based dog food delivery service, that donate back to the HK dog shelter community. They were established in June 2020 by two friends who wanted to find a way to give back to the HK dog community, having adopted two dogs from local shelter, Catherine’s Puppies.
Ready to join a fast-growing start up that gives back to the dog community? Get in touch to hear more.
About the Role
This role – “Operations Manager” – will run the day to day operations of the business, with a focus on building the brand and growing Buddy Bites operations in Hong Kong. Marketing will be a focus and ability to work independently is paramount.
Goals and Objectives:
- Grow Buddy Bites customer base in Hong Kong
- Add additional shelter partners as Buddy Bites has further capacity to donate food
- Build the Buddy Bites brand in the Hong Kong dog community
- Increase social following
- Build partnerships for collaboration, both online and offline
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of the Buddy Bites Social media platform
- Create partnerships within the HK publications network, and manage existing relationships
- Establish new partnerships with HK dog shelters
- Establish new collaborations with suitable brands and manage existing collaborations
- Customer Service – handle daily enquiries as well as assist in logistics monitoring
- Increase network within the HK dog community to drive organic reach and referrals.
- Possess an ambitious, friendly, problem solving mentality
- Be able to work independently
- Have an entrepreneurial outlook, and an understanding of business
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be exceptionally organised and well-versed in multitasking
- Have the ability to handle pressure, solve problems and think quickly when required
- Absolutely must love dogs.
Experience and Requirements:
- University Degree holder preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in operations, sales or marketing.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to join a start-up with a huge amount of potential as employee number 1.
- Ability to help Hong Kong dog shelters as you grow the business
- Salary in line with experience