The Hive is the largest network of flexible workspaces in Asia Pacific, spanning over 20 locations across 7 countries. Our job is to build, nurture and expand our community of professionals, and serve as a hub for connection and collaboration – for businesses at every stage.
Ready to take the next step in your career? Join the Hive’s dynamic team, and become a part of the community.
To cope with our rapid expansion as one of Asia Pacific’s largest and most sought after co-working spaces, we are looking for a fresh, young and dynamic individual to join our Marketing team, assisting our Marketing Manager with digital marketing related duties across Asia Pacific.
If you’re looking for a role that’s fast-paced and challenging which allows you to think outside the box, this would be a perfect role for you. Ideally, this role would be perfect for a fresh graduate or someone with digital marketing experience. This role would require you to work full-time with a minimum commitment of 3 months as we provide training and development.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work alongside our Marketing Manager to execute digital marketing campaigns, creating visual and written content for our web and social media channels
- Produce reports, using Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager to showcase best/worst performing campaigns and provide suggestions for improvement
- Evaluate Digital Marketing Campaign insights and devise solutions for Ad optimisation or modification
- Proactively guide teams to promote their membership vacancies across Social Media
- Support with updating and optimising websites for increased SEO
- Assist in the creation and management of 3rd party listings
- Assist the Marketing Manager with ad-hoc tasksExperience and requirements
- University Degree holder in Marketing or any related discipline
- Native English speaker, any additional languages would be an advantage
- 1+ years digital marketing experience would be ideal, however fresh graduates with a portfolio will be considered
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills along with a strong attention to detailand deadlines
- Strong knowledge and interest in Digital Marketing, Growth Hacking, Social Media and Analytics
- Experience in WordPress, Google Adwords and Facebook Business Manager is a plus
- Immediately available preferred
- Minimum commitment of 3 months (Full-time)The Hive is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, gyms and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and quite possibly with hard-work and dedication, becoming part-owner through our share options programme.
To apply, provide a cover letter, resume, expected salary and availability