The Hive is the largest network of flexible workspaces in Asia Pacific, spanning over 20 locations across 7 countries. Our job is to build, nurture and expand our community of professionals, and serve as a hub for connection and collaboration – for businesses at every stage.
Ready to take the next step in your career? Join the Hive’s dynamic team, and become a part of the community.
The Hive is looking for an E-commerce intern to join our affiliate team, Earth.org. Your duties would be to oversee and assist with google ad marketing, campaign optimisation, and assist with updating our online shop. If you are passionate about working in a fast-paced, challenging and dynamic startup that would give you ownership and responsibilities, this would be a great opportunity for you.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work alongside our team to execute and update digital marketing campaigns, creating visual and written content for our online shop, web & social media channels.
- Assist with all areas of digital marketing, from Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram Ad management and overseeing Earth.org’s and other online shops
- Produce reports, using Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager to showcase best/worst performing campaigns and provide suggestions for improvement
- Optimise and track keyword phrases and trends from website traffic, reports and measuring different websites performances
- Support with updating and optimising websites for increased SEO & SEM
- Assist different teams and departments with ad-hoc tasks
Experience and requirements
- Currently studying or recently graduated University Degree holder in Marketing or any related discipline preferable
- 1+ years digital marketing experience would be ideal, however fresh graduates with a strong understanding of e-commerce will be considered
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills along with a strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Strong knowledge & interest in Digital Marketing, Social Media and Analytics
- Experience in Website optimisation, WordPress, Google Adwords & Facebook Business Manager is a plus
- Native English speaker, any additional languages would be an advantage
- Google Ad certification would be an advantage
- Immediately available preferred
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months (full-time)
To apply please provide: cover letter, up to date CV, expected salary and availability