The Hive is the largest network of flexible workspaces in Asia Pacific, spanning over 20 locations across 7 countries. Our job is to build, nurture and expand our community of professionals, and serve as a hub for connection and collaboration – for businesses at every stage.
Ready to take the next step in your career? Join the Hive’s dynamic team, and become a part of the community.
We are looking for a self motivated and detail minded Finance Assistant to join our fun-loving team. If you are a proactive individual who loves challenges, is interested in working within a startup environment and detail-oriented, you’ll fit right into our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform Accounts Receivable/Payable duties for multiple countries
- Perform daily accounting duties including: bookkeeping, reconciliation of transactions and the identification of discrepancies
- Create and update accounting reports, process expense claims and manage petty cash
- Ensure accounting transactions are recorded timely and accurately for month-end closing
- Work closely with our accountants to support the month-end closing process
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
Experience and Requirements:
- Degree holder would be an advantage
- 2+ years work experience in an Accounting or Finance related field
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Bookkeeping knowledge
- Previous experience in an online accounting software such as Xero is an advantage
- Detail-oriented and able to work under pressure; able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to prioritise tasks and be proactive
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess good problem solving skills
- Immediately available preferred