The Hive is the largest network of flexible workspaces in Asia Pacific, spanning over 20 locations across 7 countries. Our job is to build, nurture and expand our community of professionals, and serve as a hub for connection and collaboration – for businesses at every stage.
Ready to take the next step in your career? Join the Hive’s dynamic team, and become a part of the community.
About the role
What are we looking for? A dynamic and organised individual, reporting directly to our Accounting team in Tokyo Japan, you will be responsible for a full spectrum of financial and administrative functions for our lovely Jinnan space.
Your core responsibilities will include providing administrative support, data entry processing payments and ad-hoc duties as required by the team in Thailand and our Accounting team.
Goals and Objectives
- Ensure that all administrative and accounting related data is up to date
- Develop an excellent rapport with internal and external vendors
- Provide support to the team in Japan
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide admin support to the Accounting team in Hong Kong and the local Location Managers
- Undertake clerical tasks such as data entry, basic bookkeeping, maintaining documents, handling mails, and filing.
- Process payments and invoices (Accounts Payable / Receivables)
- Support the team in bank and account reconciliation
- Review and settle employees claim
- May help in depositing cash and cheques payments received
- Prepare month end accounting adjustments
- Make sure documents are e-filed and paper documents are filed and dispatched
Experience and Requirements
- Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- 1+ years experience in an Administrative or Financial assistant capacity
- Able to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Mature with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Fluency in Japanese with a good command of English
- Immediately available would be an advantage
The Hive is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, gyms and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and quite possibly with hard-work and dedication, becoming part-owner through our share options programme.
To apply, provide a cover letter, resume, expected salary and availability