The Hive is the largest network of flexible workspaces in Asia Pacific, spanning over 20 locations across 7 countries. Our job is to build, nurture and expand our community of professionals, and serve as a hub for connection and collaboration – for businesses at every stage, including ours.
We’re looking for people who want to make a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience and someone who thrives in a collaborative setting. Take the next step in your career, join the Hive’s dynamic team and become a part of the community.
About the Role
The Community Associate will be responsible for delivering outstanding customer experience to hundreds of members and visitors. You’ll provide exceptional support to the organization by operating the facility and managing communication with stakeholders. We’re looking for someone who is flexible and a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Success will mean utilising tools and resources provided to hit the ground running, which will lead to providing a vibrant, productive, and connected workplace for our members.
This role reports to the Location Manager and will be based on-site in Hong Kong.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all members and visitors.
- Handle member’s daily requests and all incoming enquiries.
- Support managers by executing daily tasks, including sales, finance and administrative assignments (data-entry and basic reporting).
- Achieve occupancy goals through membership retention and closing new sales.
- Conduct informative tours to potential members and partners.
- Plan and execute engaging community events by coordinating with internal teams and external collaborators on a regular basis.
- Contribute content to maintain our presence online and onsite via social media posts and promotional materials.
- Coordinate the general upkeep of the facility to ensure the space is presentable at all times. This includes conducting floor checks, completing maintenance tasks and basic cleaning such as dusting, utensil washing and spot cleaning.
Experience and Requirements
- 1-2 years of work experience in customer service, events, business operations, sales would be an advantage. Fresh graduates will also be considered
- University Degree holder preferred
- Ability to connect well with people; friendly and approachable
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Reliable and self-driven, has the ability to work with teams and independently
- Experience in Google Drive and Excel sheets would be an advantage
- Must be a native English speaker, any additional languages is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Training and development opportunities for “hard skills” and functional competencies as well as “soft skills” and leadership competencies
- Personalised development plans and growth opportunities within the organisation
- Team activities and annual company-wide events
- Exclusive discounts at partnered restaurants, bars and gyms
- Opportunities for local and international relocation
- Consideration to become part owner through the Share-options Programme
The Hive is an equal opportunity employer
We are committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and talents. All appointments and promotions are made on the basis of performance and ability. We are committed to the continued development of the personal and business skills of our employees and you will be treated in a fair and unbiased way and given every encouragement to realise your potential.
To apply, provide a cover letter, resume, expected salary and availability